As we continue to move through this pandemic, we want to let you know how we are working to keep you as safe as possible when you worship with us:
- We ask that facemasks are worn entering and exiting the building and when 6 feet of social distancing is not an option. Facemasks and hand sanitizer are available if you do not have either.
- To accommodate as many individuals as possible, we will have two services at 8:30 AM & 11:00 AM. Our 8:30 AM service is especially suited for those at High Risk.
- We limit service times and other gatherings to about 45 minutes to help reduce exposure.
- We have a smaller Choir/Praise Team in place for each service. These members stand 6 feet away from each other and over 12 feet away from the congregation.
- We offer online services for those who are high risk or who are not yet comfortable attending.
- We sanitize pews and door handles before, between, and after each service or activity.
- We alternate even and odd pews to ensure there are 6 feet of distance between families.
- We ask that you please bring your own Bible as pew Bibles will not be available.